Choose three or more of any of the Buy 3 & They Ship Free items and those items will ship for FREE on your order.
This applies to all apparel and other select items including the Rogue ES-1 Econ Squat Stand
If you order additional items that are not from this section, you will only be charged to ship those items that are not from this page, you will NOT be charged to ship the “Buy 3 & They Ship Free” items.
Look for the “Buy 3 & They Ship Free” logo on the items page or go to the Buy 3 & They Ship Free page.
Only valid in the US 48 contiguous states.
Westside barbell brought band use to the cutting edge of powerlifting technology, and for the past 10 years powerlifting records have been repeatedly broken.
There are two main benefits to band training that have led to this increase in performance.
1. With traditional weight, the resistance is constant over the whole range of motion, but in certain parts of the range of motion, your own mechanical advantage makes this weight easier or harder to lift. For example in a deadlift, initiating the movement is the hardest part of the motion, because of the angle of the back and the position of your legs. Once the weight is above your knees, lifting it is quite a bit easier. For bands, the opposite is true. What this means is, that in lifts like, squats, deadlifts and bench press where your mechanical advantage is the least at the bottom, the resistance from the band is also the least, and at the top of the movement, where it is normally easier, the bands provide greater resistance. This allows you to train with resistance over the whole range of motion and build strength in the part of the movement that is normally neglected. You can also combine, weight and band resistance to emphasize different portions of the range of motion.
2. In order to overcome the resistance of the bands, speed out of the bottom is required. If you try to come up slowly, the lift simply will not happen. This helps athletes build explosiveness that translates into increased power for the for all types of athletic performance.
Rogue carries two lengths of Monster Bands including our original 41″ Rogue Monster Bands and our brand new 12″ Rogue Shorty Monster Bands that can be used in situations where the longer bands would have to be doubled or tripled over band pegs in order to create tension.
Of course, bands can also be used for assisting body weight exercises, stretching, plyometrics and many additional exercises.
When people are starting a home gym, and are looking for a cheap squat stand that will do the job, they often end up with a mass produced product that is made in China that will fail within a year of use. This is the case, because of the lack of quality American made options.
Our standard S-Series squat stands are made so that all of the attachments for the Infinity Rigs will fit. For someone who does not need this extra functionality and is just looking for a no-frills squat stand that will take a beating and last forever, the answer has arrived.
The all-new ES-1 Econ Squat Stand.
1) 2×2 11 gauge steel tubing
2) 0.5” holes and hardware – The j-cup holes are 2” on center
3) Simple j-cup adjustment system – no moving parts
4) Lighter and ships easy
5) Same 4’ depth as the S-Series for the stability that people expect from Rogue
6) ⅜” thick j-cup material without the plastic insert
We’ve put 1000 lbs. on the bar to test the capacity. We have options for either decision: the less expensive squat stand or the current S-Series line. The S-Series is the heavy duty modular system with tons of options.
This is an American-made Econ Stand built to compete with the Chinese squat stands that other equipment companies carry. In fact, we even made it ship on our 3 Ships Free program. Buy two Rogue shirts and this and the package will ship for free!