CrossFit Games 2009
What a crazy weekend, here are a few pictures from the 2009 CrossFit Games. Rogue Equipment got put to the test!
1) Sorinex GHD – The Sorinex GHD was used in the GHD situp and HSPU workout
2) Men’s 28.5MM Training Bars – These bars were used throughout the competition
3) Rogue Rings with MARPAT Straps – The rings were used in the final affiliate cup and individual competition
4) Rogue Wood Plyoboxes – You can see the burnt Rogue wood plyoboxes all over the place
5) Dynamax Medicine Balls – These med balls were used in the wall ball comps
We also supplied the Kraiburg Bumper Plates, dumbbells, metal plates, spring collars and much more!!
Congrats to the winners Mikko Salo and Tanya Wagner!
This entry was posted in Miscellaneous
. Bookmark the permalink